Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Malopolska luxury

As I mentioned earlier, I would like to share with you a reflection on accommodation in one of Krakow apartments. I had the wonderful opportunity to sleep practically a few meters from the old market. Luxury apartments in Krakow allow and even encourage them not to leave the whole weekend. But laziness laziness few words about your stay.

The first big plus as I mentioned in the beginning was the location of the apartment - literally in the city center. Very close to the Main Market Square, and the rest of the starówkowych attractions. In fact, to most places in the center walk took a few minutes for me, which was a huge plus because I could see more.

I am not able to determine how much was a suite for two people but big enough. Inside was a full-equipped kitchenette and a large bathroom with shower. The apartment had a lot of additional equipment so that you can feel very cozy but with a note of elegance. How perfect for a weekend getaway for two particular place that the area despite the large number of tourists is quiet and peaceful, this close to the store - if someone responds home cooking and not walking a pub.
Plus so that it is a place with a lot more comfortable than the hotel room where everything is simply crammed in one place. The spacious lodgings, good styling is something perfect.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment