Thursday, May 7, 2015

Preparation for the road

Ok ... So we really made us what we need to be able to travel from me even on weekends.First try to see the weather - in order to know what to pack. The farther, the better choose warm and light clothing - unless we stay in the Caribbean.But seriously ... When you go to private places, rural tourism is worthwhile with them almost everything - most of these places is not designed for customer service with minimal luggage. Personally, I always choose apartments where I have access to a large amount of towels in the room waiting for me with fresh linens, towels and a hairdryer and toiletries. Similarly, I had the apartment in Krakow, where everything was waiting for me - and I felt like at home.Besides clothes should I packed extra-convenient! a pair of shoes, lingerie store line a backpack. As for me, traveling around the cities of charm receives baggie everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment